So check this out: mapmyrun.com has an interactive map feature that lets you trace your run along a map of your area. Then you scroll down a little, and poof! There's the mileage. I surprised myself after I learned that my piddly little route is actually almost three miles... Wonder how far you guys are going!

Also - I wish all the stores that carry Halloween candy would agree to sell it at one big store, like somewhere on the outskirts of the county, so that every time I'd go to Target for (healthy, serious, low-cal) food, I wouldn't have to look at that huge display of KitKats. I don't even really LIKE KitKats, but they're RIGHT THERE looking at me, and darned if I didn't have to slap my own hand away from a bag yesterday.

Way to go Mills for joining WW! You sound like you're taking this sucker pretty seriously, girl. You deserve the Filly of the Week award for week one!

0 Responses to “New linkies!”

Post a Comment


Stick Horse? Huh?



© 2007 AMK | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.