Maybe Britteny Spears should start running...

Last night I did not want to run. I TA a class and got home way later than I anticipated. I wasn't feeling it at all so I messed around until 11:30ish and then figured I could put it off any longer without getting kicked off stick horse. Anyway, I took Max because it was kind of late and I am still kind of afraid of the dark (no slap bracelets) and you know how scary he is. So things were going well at first but then every time that I stopped running he proceeded to bite me in the butt. Like hard. Can't wait to see how he does on the long run days in December...I might bite his butt.

Good Work Ladies!

1 Responses to “Max is a butt man”

  1. # Blogger Mills

    I can think of a body part that would be worse!  

Post a Comment


Stick Horse? Huh?



© 2007 AMK | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.