Apparently everyone in my neighborhood believes I have lost my mind. I mean, really, we know this has been occurring for some time, but does everyone else have to know? Of course the same person passed me like 12 times during my training session today. I'm sure he was wondering how on earth this girl could run for 60 seconds. . .jeez. . .she's good! I felt like a total dweeb! I wanted to chase him down (but then I would have gone over my 60 seconds running and we all know we don't want to do that) and explain to him that I was training, quite seriously, for a mini-marathon. . .so BACK UP OFF ME! Look out neighborhood. . .you're going to see a lot more of me in the months to come. . .AND I will be running for longer than 60 seconds at a time. . .sigh!

0 Responses to “BACK UP OFF ME!”

Post a Comment


Stick Horse? Huh?



© 2007 AMK | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.