So I did it too, and then I came home and cried a little because I didn't think I would. I didn't quit, I didn't slow down, and I didn't even feel that bad afterward (aside from the boob sweat. Is there anything worse than that?) I've tried to do stuff like this before, and it's too easy to back out when you're working alone. I am so glad the SHD team is with me!

I'm up to my eyes in work now, though. If I fall off the wagon, it'll be this week, so you guys have to stay on my butt about it. I think evenings are working the best for me - I have a Zumba class tomorrow at 5:30 PM, so that plus a few extra walkies for Astrid ought to make up the 30-minute power walk, right?

Ugh. It's almost 11:30 and I've been doing photo processing for three hours and 45 minutes. Bedtime...

0 Responses to “Go-to-pieces #1”

Post a Comment


Stick Horse? Huh?



© 2007 AMK | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.