Why is it that every pair of athleticish capri pants are made of that windbreaker material right now? I want some cotton capri pants, because shorts tend to ride up between my somewhat less than slender thighs, and pants get all sweaty and bunched around my ankles. I want COTTON. I do not want something that is going to shush me every time I take a step. Shush! Shush! Shush! If I wanted that, I would call Zachary, who shushed me last time I saw him.

So excited about our first merchandise purchase... I checked the report and it's certified, Mills is insane. You just better post some photos of MacDuff in his superhot outfit, though, and you can pick which of your 25 shirts you would look most fabulous in, and post that one.

Today's running was a little harder for me; I'm not sure why, but I'm laying blame on the cool weather. I hardly knew how to dress, let alone focus on my running! Today's assignment, so we can keep track for the future when we look back on this and ask ourselves how we got to be so crazy, was the same as Tuesday's:

Run 1 minute, walk 3 minutes, repeat 6 times

We get tomorrow off, although I will be back with Peyton (again! every day this week! there is no justice in the world) so I'll probably lose five pounds just from the sheer pain of listening to her fuss.

Here's a question for you girlies: should we set some milestones? Like, should I say I want to start this by losing 10 pounds, and if I do, I will get myself new running shoes? A, I need new running shoes like I can't tell you (Kate - I'm still using the pink ones from Hilton Head) and B, maybe a short-term goal is a good idea. What do you think?

Labels:

0 Responses to “On buying workout clothes”

Post a Comment


Stick Horse? Huh?



© 2007 AMK | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.