So. . .I decided to join Weight Watchers (well, my sister-in-law pretty much forced me into it), and when I weighed in Saturday, I had lost almost 61/2 pounds since last Monday! Yea! My trainer emailed me back and asked for a log of my food intake, activity, and sleep, and he is going to come up with something. . .we shall see. I am feeling VERY good! No caffeine for 8 days, and going strong! I am headed to Alabama this weekend for one of my best friend's 30th b-day parties at her parent's beach house. I know I will be tempted to eat and drink things I should not, but I hope to follow the WW guidelines and the SHD schedule while away. Keep me posted! My cell will be on, as we plan to hang out as we did in Savannah! Hope everyone has had a GREAT Monday!

P.S. I wore my SHD shirt to WW on Saturday! Everyone asked what it was!

0 Responses to “Gung Ho!”

Post a Comment


Stick Horse? Huh?



© 2007 AMK | Blogger Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.